Dublin, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Automotive Lubricants Market Research Report by Product, by Base Oil, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Automotive Lubricants Market size was estimated at USD 51.29 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 53.90 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.42% to reach USD 70.41 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Lubricants to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Automotive Lubricants Market was examined across Brake Fluids, Coolants, Engine Oil, Gear Oil, Greases, and Transmission Fluids.
Based on Vehicle, the Automotive Lubricants Market was examined across Heavy-weight Commercial Vehicle, Light-weight Commercial Vehicle, and Passenger Car.
Based on Base Oil, the Automotive Lubricants Market was examined across Bio-based Fluid, Mineral Oil, and Synthetic Oil.
Based on End User, the Automotive Lubricants Market was examined across Aftermarket and OEM.
Based on Geography, the Automotive Lubricants Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Lubricants Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Lubricants Market, including AMSOIL INC., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, BP plc, Chevron Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, ENEOS Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Freudenberg, Fuchs Lubricants, Gazprom Neft PJSC, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd (Hinduja Group), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Illinois Tool Works Inc., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, ITWProBrands, Lukoil Oil Company, Motul, Petrobras, PETRONAS Lubricants International, Phillips 66 Company, PT Pertamina Lubricants, Repsol, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Sinopec Corporation, SK Lubricants Co. Ltd, Total S.A, Valvoline Inc., and Veedol International Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Lubricants Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Lubricants Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Lubricants Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Lubricants Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Lubricants Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Lubricants Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Lubricants Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for lightweight and high-performance vehicles
220.127.116.11. Government regulation for automotive lubricant
18.104.22.168. High demand for engine oil with rapid growth rate of passenger cars
22.214.171.124. Increasing penetration of electric vehicles
126.96.36.199. Rise in the average age of vehicles
188.8.131.52. Strategic initiatives to develop advanced product
184.108.40.206. Growing engine downsizing trend in passenger vehicle segment
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Automotive Lubricants Market, by Product
6.2. Brake Fluids
6.4. Engine Oil
6.5. Gear Oil
6.7. Transmission Fluids
7. Automotive Lubricants Market, by Vehicle
7.2. Heavy-weight Commercial Vehicle
7.3. Light-weight Commercial Vehicle
7.4. Passenger Car
8. Automotive Lubricants Market, by Base Oil
8.2. Bio-based Fluid
8.3. Mineral Oil
8.4. Synthetic Oil
9. Automotive Lubricants Market, by End User
10. Americas Automotive Lubricants Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive Lubricants Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Lubricants Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. AMSOIL INC.
14.2. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
14.3. BP plc
14.4. Chevron Corporation
14.5. China National Petroleum Corporation
14.6. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
14.7. ENEOS Corporation
14.8. Exxon Mobil Corporation
14.10. Fuchs Lubricants
14.11. Gazprom Neft PJSC
14.12. Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd (Hinduja Group)
14.13. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
14.14. Illinois Tool Works Inc.
14.15. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
14.17. Lukoil Oil Company
14.20. PETRONAS Lubricants International
14.21. Phillips 66 Company
14.22. PT Pertamina Lubricants
14.24. Royal Dutch Shell PLC
14.25. Sinopec Corporation
14.26. SK Lubricants Co. Ltd
14.27. Total S.A
14.28. Valvoline Inc.
14.29. Veedol International Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e9hvjp
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900